Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Please bare with me while I work on my page....it is mighty ugly, and nothing seems to work. I am still trying to figure out how hostboard reads its html.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Problem temporarily fixed. Still have a few things to fix such as the actual colors I am goign to use. i am also going to change the entire forum decor once I get my computer up and running at home again.

I will ask here and also again up on the mods forum, but does anyone know if hostboard supports asp or asp.net code? if they don't, do they at least accept java script?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I don't understand what you are wanting to do... perhaps you could provide a better deSCRIPTion.

Ehhh????

Meh.. it's okay, I understand you... I've got no idea whether they do or not. I was just trying to be funny. [img]frown.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That was nice....well, they do not allow scripting, mainly for security reasons, which makes sense. basically I was just going to create a drop down box with a bunch of links as opposed to having the large table as i add links ot it. I just wanted a combo box and a button, when the button was clicked, the user was taken to the link shown in the combo box. that was all, just something simple to get started with.