Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Just a few moments ago, I was cooking up some chicken at my stove when I heard a knock on the door. I knew it was bad news as soon as I heard it because I don't know anyone in the area at all, I just moved here a week ago or so for crying out loud.

So I open the door and this guy opens that looks like he has been hyped up on crack cocaine for the last 3 years of his life. He had a lazy eye, and I couldn't figure out which one was lazy. He kept jumping around when he would say stuff. He told me all about these sorority girls that lived in the apartment next to me, I asked him which one, and he was like...."OH Man, it's like 210 and 212, there are four girls living in each of them." New flash buddy, i live in 214, these apartments hold 2 barely, and i haven't seen a single female in this apartment building since I got here.

Anyways, I made the biggest mistake of my life, as I was talking to him, I realized that my chicken was going to burn so i told him to step inside while i finished cooking. luckily the door is right next to the stove, so he didn't get to come in very far. he then told me about how he is from michigan state (the craziest thing is while living at another apartment of mine, the same thing happened except the guy was short and kinda chunky, this guy was tall and average build), they both even had the lazy eye)

I knew what he was going after, and I should have cut him off before he got started. but he started telling me about the whole 15000 dollar prize when he sold just one more magazine. he gave me this list of all these magazines, from some bridal magazine to penthouse. i told him no, i can't do it, he said yes you can, and then he would start talkign about something else. he talked about throwing back a fifth or something like that, and liquor stores closing at 9:00 or something. then he told me about this crazy mad scientist computer that his friend built. all the while i am just standing here saying, "Nope, can't do it." and handing him the paper back. finally he got a clue and started to take off...but then he made his final attempt, he did the eve so popular, " Oh man, you wouldn't happen to smoke would you", and then when i told him no...he took off like a bat out of heck. i hate people like that. i just don't get it

by the way, my chicken is excellent.

TastinGoodToo

it's tough love.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I had a finger in my nose when I clicked on Jim Beam. I don't remember what I was going to reply with. Oh yeah, I was going to say, the he was acting like my best friend...he didn't need a kidney transplant, he needed a lazy eye transplant.HAHAHAHAHAHA

TastinGoodToo

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Comic Sans MS, Verdana">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#42008c"><font size=2 face="Comic Sans MS, Verdana">Originally posted by TastinGoodToo:
    it's tough love.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

er...that reply was supposed to go in the other thread where gary asked if GT banned his friends.

i guess in the confusion of logging off TG and logging on TGT, I didnt pay attention to which thread I was replying to.

er....anyways...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i get those too. prolly due to conway being the
    college town... i hate them sellers the worst
    because they all do one of two things: