Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Question

TastinGoodToo

Putting aside out current grudge match over who shall control this board....

Why do you feel like you need a board all for yourself, GT?

Personally I do not like the idea of splitting up a lot of the posts to where we must visit more boards in order to see particular posts.

What will you board be about? Will you be telling other people in real life to come post on your board? Are you going to spread the word about it so that we will have more people in the HB community or will it simply be a boared where all current members congregate?

What will make someone post here instead of the acropolis or jizz nasty?

If not, I highly suggest you rethink the whole board situation.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

During the recent visit from Hanny and his girl, while you were in Kroger shopping frantically for beer, we discussed it. I don't remember how it came up, but she suggested that I create my own board. I had not even given it thought. When she mentioned, I thought it was a good idea. I mean why not? everyone else has a board, some people have two and three. When Shatzy offered this board, I accepted. In fact, she said that if I didn't accept this board, my board would be at the bottom of the category no matter where I created my board. I didn't like that, so yes, i accepted. As for what the board is about, who is going to be here? i don't have a clue. I do know that I like the idea of having my own bored. And hell, I kept the Nintendo board alive all by myself for several weeks. And if no one posts here, so be it, I will just talk to myself. I have no intentions of bringing posters away from the acropolis. and i am wanting to change the name to prevent them from getting the metropolis and the acropolis confused.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I can help you with the banning of all of TG's other names too...they are still banned on my board...

TastinGoodToo

DJ wouldnt do that.

As a matter of fact I am using this opportunity to announce that he has exactly 48 hours to vacate this board before I send my forces to attack.

The choice is his. All attempts at diplomacy with this evil villain have failed. This is a monster that must be forced out of power. He has shown repeatedly that he will stop at nothing to get what he wants, including terrorizing his own board visitors with hideous board decorations. He has shown reckless abandon by even setting fire to his own forum pic. It continues to burn even now.

This evil regime must be stopped.

<font color="#6633ff" size="1">[ March 26, 2003 11:11 PM: Message edited by: TastinGoodToo ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

haghahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHA

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ok...that was funny...but I can still give you all of his member names if you want them banned...hell...I'm the reason he deleted his original name...what a moron...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

let me get this straight....

ek3 wanted posters on his board.

tg posted.

ek3 banned tg.

tg still posted.

ek3 banned all of tg's IDs.

ek3 still complains about no new posts.

gravy gets a board.

tg posts.

gravy bans tg.

tg still posts.

ek3 chimes in to help gravy ban all of tg's IDs.

for what purpose again????

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Unless TG (or whatever user ID he uses) continues to make multiple posts like he did to get the TastinGood name banned, then I have no reason to ban him. But, if he continues to do as he did before, which I don't think he will do, then the name that makes the multiple posts, will be GONE!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

He got banned because he pulled the same childish stunts on my board...and I haven't bitched about no new post in months...that was sooo 2002...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

And one more thing...it's not like him being banned hurt any post...he never post anywhere but the Acropolis...his name he has now isn't banned...I don't exactly see him wearing the 'New Topic' button out...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast