Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Comic Sans MS, Verdana">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#42008c"><font size=2 face="Comic Sans MS, Verdana">Originally posted by ek3:
    I haven't bitched about no new post in months...that was sooo 2002...</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMFAO!

TastinGoodToo

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Comic Sans MS, Verdana">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#42008c"><font size=2 face="Comic Sans MS, Verdana">Originally posted by ek3:
    he never post anywhere but the Acropolis</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

41 of my last 50 posts have been somewhere other than the Acropolis.

Don't hurt yourself trying to get that size 13 foot out of your mouth.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Post war B.S. on the motorcycle board...and the stupid ass bean scene...or anywhere else you follow Alison to...

<font color="#6633ff" size="1">[ March 27, 2003 04:32 PM: Message edited by: ek3 ]</font>

TastinGoodToo

Post war B.S. on the motorcycle board...and the stupid ass bean scene...or anywhere else you follow Alison to...

<font color="#6633ff" size="1">[ March 27, 2003 04:32 PM: Message edited by: ek3 ]</font>
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

*rolls eyes* I guess that shows that you are too lazy to even get off your ass and check my last 50 posts.

And exactly how many boards do you post on that Alison doesnt? Just a number of all the boards, please.

with that said...which do you want to be...the pot or the kettle?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I don't go to the other boards with the purpose of following her...I'll admit it...if noone else posted as in...you, alison, daniel, D.J....I wouldn't post...but many of the boards you go to are with the ententions of checking up...honestly....do you go to the bean scene because you like the guys?...or because the austrailians are always talking about hooking up with her?...

TastinGoodToo

I don't go to the other boards with the purpose of following her...I'll admit it...if noone else posted as in...you, alison, daniel, D.J....I wouldn't post...but many of the boards you go to are with the ententions of checking up...honestly....do you go to the bean scene because you like the guys?...or because the austrailians are always talking about hooking up with her?...</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

so tell me....why do YOU go to the bean scene?
    i dont recall seeing you post there and you claim to not even like them...must be something else.

your accusations as to where and what i post are completely ridiculous. I guess you took that freshman psych class and thought you were all hot shit, eh?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I don't go to the Bean Scene...I just recall last time I was at your house, you posting on it and surfing it...and at least I'm in school...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

*runs the hell outta here all confused* now I know why i stay in AW*L*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

NO SUMMER, DON'T GO. i will be more than happy to explain. Basically, I have been named moderator of this board, after TG's original name got deleted. Since there was no moderator, i was given temporary privileges. TG didn't like that, and since ek3 and TG have a long running fued from over at Jizz nasty, that might be why you are so confused.

Please feel free to post...i am in the process of working out a much better board design...as for what you need to post...post whatever you want.....anything at all.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You're gonna have to kiss alot harder than that if you want her to stay...and look out...if you aren't careful you'll have all the fat bitches you can handle posting here for a week or so...then they will never come back...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast