Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ok, since i know that there is at least one person who checks this board every so often that has participated in online gambling, i'd like to throw some questions out there...

First, what site is best for this, ie, which is easiest to navigate, set up, transfer funds, etc....

Second, well, ok, i guess i just had one question.

But i will say this, after playing full tilt poker for some time, (all free games), i'm pretty confident that i will win a few dollars here and there, and just like regular poker, i'm sure there are ups and downs, you just have to ride it out....

that can be my 2nd question....is my assumption true?

TastinGood

I signed up at ultimatebet.com because...well I dont remember why...but when I looked around, they all appeared to be about the same.
    You can check it out by going to
    http://ultimatebet.com/

As far as playing and winning....it's much like real poker in that it does indeed have it's ups and downs. I cant stress this enough....If you play SMART and dont get too cocky then you can do well.

Pretty much all I do now is play tournaments. I can list a lot of reasons as to why I feel tourneys require more skill but I dont have time to get into it right now. But yeah, the one I play the most is the 5/.50 tourney for 10 players. It's a 5 dollar buy in plus .50 that goes to the house. The top three split the pot with the winner getting 25$. I've played a lot of tournaments over the last few months only one time have finished outside of the top 5. Most of the time I get Top 3 pretty easily.

Also, UltimateBet has a refer a friend feature.
    Refer a Friend Thing

Basically, if you put in $50 and say I referred you then you will get a free $25 credit and I will get a free $50 credit. Since you are the key to the refer a friend, I'd be willing to give you half of my bonus so that you'd be paying $50 and getting $100 of playing money. See? You've already doubled up!

The minimum amount you can deposit into your account at one time is $25 bucks.

Getting your cash is pretty easy and can be done at any time. You simply go into your account and have them cut you a check.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I knew about the refer a friend thing, and i already signed up at ultimate bet....can i still add you as a friend who referred me?

if so, i might be doing that in the next couple of days....not sure though, dont' hold me to it, but if that's the case, send me an offline soon and let me know what your account is....i'll hook you up when i deposit some cash....