Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

your parents last night at Lowe's.

(I had a sentence here about the indoor ceiling swing I saw them buying, but I just couldn't rip on them like that...) *shrugs*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

what in the world could they be getting at lowe's? they just bought a new lawnmower....that's weird....

anyways...i wouldn't have minded if you said something about them....and that comment wouldnt' have bothered me, simply because i already knew they broke the ceiling swing they already had

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

tsk, tsk, tsk...so sick you are.

Here's the story...I was in the customer service line waiting to call the Jacksonville store to check on some inventory when I saw them. First, I saw your dad (he was just kind of wandering around by the checkout counters). Your mom was writing a check out in her line.

Dad did a double take when he saw me. I waved. He smiled waved back and asked how I was. Mom's head shot up from the check book to see who dad was talking to. She waved. Paid the lady and they quickly walked out without a goodbye or another look.

I know your parents are God-fearing people, but I'm sticking with the ceiling swing assumption in that they didn't want me to know they were freaks, so, to save face, they made their purchase and got out of there ASAP.

Be that as it may, I know your parent's dirty, dirty, little secret. They're busted, see. And, D...because I am aware of this knowledge, you and I might have to become better friends as a means to a better "in" with your folks. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

First Greg, then your parents...sheesh