Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Comic Sans MS, Verdana">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#42008c"><font size=2 face="Comic Sans MS, Verdana">Originally posted by GravyTrain:
    As for jason, i now see that you didnt' like it, well because she didn't like it.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

Overlooked again... bullwhip

TastinGood

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Comic Sans MS, Verdana">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#42008c"><font size=2 face="Comic Sans MS, Verdana">Originally posted by TastinGood:
    rolleyes
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

That was my response to it, Jackass.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

rolling your eyes is hardly a response...it is simply a way to avoid commenting on it...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

In my opinion I think a good movie is a movie that keeps me entertained....Jerry Maquire....horrible movie...I fell asleep in it....Back to the future, Dumb and dumber, some of the best movies ever...they keep me entertained....signs, good movie because i watched the movie and never lost interest...that is a good movie to me.

and i would also like to hear a real response

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Comic Sans MS, Verdana">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#42008c"><font size=2 face="Comic Sans MS, Verdana">Originally posted by GravyTrain:

and i would also like to hear a real response
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

How's this for a 'real response'....

I am whooped...It is ridiculous how whooped I am. I need help....I am whooped so bad, i constantly have my head up her ass....it is incredible. I realize that rolling my eyes was not a good response...here is my cry for help....I AM WHOOPED....I AM WHOOPED....i am whooped

<font color="#6633ff" size="1">[ April 07, 2003 11:33 AM: Message edited by: GravyTrain ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Damn, I didn't know you had it so bad. i don't guess i should be poking and prodding for answers...well, i feel for you man, maybe when you grow some balls, we can talk

[img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

By the way, Z06 is now banned.

TastinGood

Who is Z06 anyways?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm not sure...who is Z06 TG? Let's do the math. First, not many people know about this board. Only those people on Jizz Nasty, The Acropolis and the Bean Scene. Never have I noticed Z06 on any of them, and suddenly, a reply is made to a post that was directly pointed at TastinGood.

Then I started doing my research. If more proof is needed, I will do my best to track down the appropriate IP address of any computer you have used.

Here is more proof.
    z06

By looking at the boards that have been posted on, you will notice that all of those boards either are being moderated by Shatzy or have been moderated by Shatzy in the past. In fact, the acroplis and GP are both boards that Shatzy highly "advertises" ....COINCIDENCE? I think not!!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast