Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If you wish to dish out the near thousand dollars i think it costs to play in the leauge, go right ahead, i'm might be mistaken about hte cost, but it is very expensive. but yes, if you can field a team, look into it

and shatzy, that makes complete sense, however, since i don't know you that well, that was information i was not aware of. now that i now you do understand sports, i can feel much more comfortable about speaking of such things.

[img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

coolies [img]tongue.gif[/img]

and....
    quit makin' fun of my problem, tg!
    *kicks under table*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Played another round of gold last night (actually two or three) and had another incredible round. I was playing Pebble Beach in a tournament and had the two best holes of golf a player could ever hope for. First hole was a Par 5. About 550 yards or so. pulled out my driver and crushed a nice little 330 yard drive down the center. next shot pulled out my 2 iron...AND PUT IT IN THE HOLE!!!!! that's right folks, a double eagle. Next hole....a nice little Par 3. left side of the green is the ocean, in front and behind the green are sand traps. hole is in the right back corner of the green. it was only about a 110 yard hole, i pulled out my sand wedge, took a little off and HOLE IN ONE!!!!!!!! that is right in 2 holes, i was 5 under par. can you believe that? that's right folks, i am the man

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12