Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Comic Sans MS, Verdana">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#42008c"><font size=2 face="Comic Sans MS, Verdana">Originally posted by TastinGoodToo:
    You had two guests (stargirl and brandon) that came here just because they saw that I needed help. Would they have come to your board otherwise? It's impossible to say, but one thing is for sure...as long as I'm around they will continue to come back again and again!</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

I come here from time to time... before TG asked me to. I'm not too sure about posting though...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

As promised, TG is now unbanned. Welcome back, but you are walking on thin ice. The next time you doubt my authority, it won't be as easy to come back.

<font color="#6633ff" size="1">[ April 02, 2003 01:53 PM: Message edited by: GravyTrain ]</font>

TastinGood

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Comic Sans MS, Verdana">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#42008c"><font size=2 face="Comic Sans MS, Verdana">Originally posted by GravyTrain:
    As promised, TG is now unbanned. Welcome back, but you are walking on this ice. The next time you doubt my authority, it won't be as easy to come back.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks man! I'm so happy right now!

BTW, where is 'this ice' that I'm walking on? I dont see it. Does it happen to be thin?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Comic Sans MS, Verdana">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#42008c"><font size=2 face="Comic Sans MS, Verdana">Originally posted by TastinGood:
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Comic Sans MS, Verdana">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#42008c"><font size=2 face="Comic Sans MS, Verdana">Originally posted by GravyTrain:
    As promised, TG is now unbanned. Welcome back, but you are walking on thin ice. The next time you doubt my authority, it won't be as easy to come back.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks man! I'm so happy right now!

BTW, where is 'this ice' that I'm walking on? I dont see it. Does it happen to be thin?
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

I specifically said in my post that you were walking on thin ice. why even ask such a stupid question. and then you had the nerve to edit my quote in your post. not a good thing to do after just being unbanned (or ubbanned as Hostboard calls it)

you better watch it, and yes, that is a threat

TastinGood

no you said i was walking on THIS ice.

I simply wanted to know where the ice was.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You give in too easy...he stayed banned on my board for months...the only reason he got unbanned is because he deleted his old name and made a new one...I figured if he was willing to go through all that trouble...I could leave him unbanned...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

TG, go re-read my posts....they all say THIN. You must have misread my original post and then once you realized it was wrong, you decided to change my quote in your post to make it look like you wanted.

ek3...i know it, but I never in a million years imagined that he would actually stoop to the level of getting people from other boards to explain his purpose on the board. but i am a man of my word, just as i said that if he screws up again he is gone. like i said before...he is on thin ice.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well, it looks like TG has received plenty of backup support to get unbanned. For this reason, I will be looking at the time stamp of this email. and at 12:37 this afternoon (Hostboard time), I will unban TG.

King Bean - feel free to post whatever you want. I don't know you very well, and I don't know you very well. We have interacted on the Acropolis a bit, and I have visited King Bean on occassion. Please don't feel uncomfortable, I will treat everyone fairly (except for TG, and he can just be a jack ass sometimes)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

King Bean - feel free to post whatever you want. I don't know you very well, and I don't know you very well.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

[img]eek.gif[/img]

I have visited King Bean on occassion.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

[img]eek.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i would like to visit KING BEAN too. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast