Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

well crap, i am incredibly sorry that you feel that way about my replies. i honestly have nothing against you or your posts, you seemed liked someone who could take a constant ribbing. i'll try to watch myself in replies to your posts, because i honestly have never had any intentions in making you think that i have a problem with you or your opinions.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

it's cool, i can see how those posts could be misconstrued, but i promise you, they were all in fun, i am very impressed with colorado's beauty, and i wish i had the balls to purchase and ride a crotch rocket. (it's a good thing i didn't make my comment about the last video you posted, comparing that to "my 180 mph showing")

it's all good, but

gay15

and please know...i'm just kidding, it's just my HB personality coming out, i can't really stay serious about one thing for too long, it make me antsy.

and if you don't mind, why are you using the "code" tags instead of the "quote" tags?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dude...quit being a cheap ass and buy the tickets already...you will not find them for face value...period...it's a professional sporting event...they sell out the minute tickets are released to the public...why?...because of ticket scalpers and anyone else trying to make money...unless you buy them the day they come out...you will overpay...that's life...and even though the raiders aren't doing well...the chiefs are...so "Cheifsmania" has set in...and anyone in Kansas City that wasn't on the Chiefs band wagon...has now jumped on...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i'm not going to buy them yet, i know something will come up, it always has in the past....it wont' do me any good to have them early anyways especially when i know that by waiting, they will be cheaper

Cyalaytr

bahahahahah like i said I am dead tired. That explains why it only wanted to quote the first one OVER AN OVER AND OVER .... instead of quoting it. DUR silly me use the right button get the right result.

OK well as long as I know you are kiddin then I have no issue with at all. but not knowing you personally (as I have began to know TG and SHatzy and hanny.. though he is gone) I more know when they are kiddin because I know what they really feel. So if for example TG says SHUT THE F*UCK up I know he is saying it as a joke and not meaning Get Out or be banned. Im sure as time goes on I will know your posts better and be able to tell the joking side from the non joking side.

But like I said this week I am just being a bitch on PMS "Pussy on Minimum Sleep" and Im prolly taking to many things to literally.

Sooooooo anyhow back to where we were..

MORE TICKETS

And look on the bright side some are going for $$$$400.00 I dont think it is because the Raiders are sucking but that the Chiefs are doing good.

TastinGood

SHUT THE F*UCK UP!

Cyalaytr

BAHAHAHAHHAHA [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] now see I knew exactly what that meant.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by ek3:
    Dude...quit being a cheap ass and buy the tickets already...you will not find them for face value...period...it's a professional sporting event...they sell out the minute tickets are released to the public...
    <font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Verdana">unless you are talking about the ar travelers [img]redface.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

yesh, i, too, did not see gravy pokin fun atcha, cya.

but then again, since i always seem to take his
    beratement in a light-hearted manner.. perhaps
    i'm just used to it. [img]frown.gif[/img]

(i'm only kidding. i don't think i've ever read
    a post that dj has written to cya that has seemed
    rude -- unless i thought he was kidding)

Cyalaytr

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Comic Sans MS, Verdana">code:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#dddddd"><pre> Colorado SUCKS!!!!!!!!!! and Australia didn't even make the list....THEY SUCK EVEN MORE!!!!!!!!!
    HAHAHAHA USA RULES!

DOUBLE POST DOUBLE POST!!! BAN HIM BAN HIM

Richard Simmons has bigger cahone's than you do

I dont' know if TG is being a butthole or not here...i'm not catching the sarcasm, but i'm going to agree whole heartedly with him.....

you didn't look like you guys were going very fast, were those bicycles you were riding?

yes.....
    You asked a nerdy question, you get a nerdy answer
    </pre></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

These are the ones I am talking about... It isnt so much the ribbing... I can take that part. It is that when ever I make a post instead of giving it a good reply or one that ads content it just seemed that a pattern was developing that it was more of hey lets SLAM instead of actually being part of the topic. But then again I lack sleep therefor I am being bitchy this week so it could just be me.

Sorry

<font color="#000099" size="1">[ September 25, 2003 12:51 PM: Message edited by: Cyalaytr ]</font>

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast