Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Why do people think that crap like this really happens? I had this guys yesterday instant message me. i would post the entire conversation, but i didn't have archiving enabled for some reason. anyways, he asked for a song. he found my name on Launch and I had rated the song very highly, so he thought i might have it, i did and after giving him a link to the entire cd, i asked him what he needed it for and he said it reminded him of his girlfriend. that's all well and good, but then as i was about to leave he starting asking me more questions. like..."how do you know if she's the one"....my reply was..."You are only 16". he insisted that we talked about and i continued to tell him that he was only 16 and should really slow down. finally i just i've got to leave....bye...

well, he added me to his buddy list, and this morning, he had send me an offline message...here is the message he sent me....

jimmychatwood (10/21/2003 7:16:34 PM): this is a ribbon for solders fighting in iraq pass it on to everyone on your buddy list and pray. somethinggood will happen to u 2 night at 9:11 pm. this is not a joke some1 will ethier call u or will talk to u online and say that they love u do not break the chain send this to 13 people in the next 15
    <font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Verdana">that pissed me off really bad. i don't know this guy, i don't care if he wants to send me a ribbon, but don't tell me something good is going to happen at a certain time...or a coupon will pop up on my screen, or that bill gates is going to send me money....i did not send this to anyone....and i'm just fired up about it....why do people think this crap really happens?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

how is that interesting?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Perhaps because they are mindless, dumb, retarded people who have no clue?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

He struck again....

[quote]jimmychatwood: if you love me im me and say "i do" if you hate me say "fuck you" send this to evrey1 on your list including the person who sent this and if they say i do then they r your friend and if they say fuck you then delete them. ....I DO[quote]

honestly, i thought chain letters and such were strictly for email and snail mail....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

oh man, that's pathetic...geeez what's wrong with people?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

two words: block him

TastinGood

Originally posted by GravyTrain:
    that pissed me off really bad. i don't know this guy, i don't care if he wants to send me a ribbon, but don't tell me something good is going to happen at a certain time...why do people think this crap really happens?
    <font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Verdana">Interesting.

Inactive Member admaniacameroneil's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lightbulb

Yeah shit like that pisses me off bigtime too.. That guy sounds like bit of a fuckhead.. are you sure he isn't like 13 or something?

Senior Hostboard Member Babi BootifuL's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I got one messaged through MSN Messenger tonight...

"I LOVE YOU: send this to ten ppl and tonight at midnight your true love will find you Something good will happen 2 you at 2:25 tomorrow. Get ready for the biggest shock of your life. Whoever breaks this chain letter will be cursed with 10 relationship problems for the next ten years. Tomorrow is National Kiss Day."

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i don't get this...he logs on....send this crap to me and then logs off

jimmychatwood: at midnight your true love will find you. Something good will happen 2 you at 2:15 tomorrow. Get ready for the biggest shock of your life. Whoever breaks this chain letter will be cursed with 10 relationship problems for the next ten years. Tomorrow is National Kiss Day. If you send 15ppl this in 15 Min you're safe no send back
    <font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Verdana">but it's kind of interesting that babi and i got the same message clear on the other side of the world. through total strangers.

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast