Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I finished it tonight...I know you'll have some wise crack about how long it took me, but in my defense...The Sims also takes time. I'm so glad I remembered how much I enjoyed doing these when we were at your house. This will be the start of many.

puzzle

How's yours?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

since you bring it up...i've been on the same puzzle since christmas..i only have part of the board and just a handful of sky pieces put together.....

to me it doesn't matter how long it takes, as long as it gets done....

i'll have to post some pictures of the ones i have put together and have record of.....

i'm glad you started this thread...

[img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If you'll look in the left corner of my completed puzzle, there is the an intersecting street with a hat shop on the corner.

I bought a new puzzle last night and managed to find that street...the hat shop is on the left hand side of this one.

My problem right now is that I need the table I do the puzzles on (see above picture) but the previously completed puzzle is on it and I don't have enough money to buy or get it framed...what should I do with it? I thought about just putting it on the floor, but I need to find a big enough piece of cardboard or something...oap...I just found a big piece of matte board to use. YEAAAHHH!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

TastinGood

whenever i finish a puzzle i usually just put it back in the box.

and why frame it? the box has the completed picture on the front. just hang the box on the wall.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

that is what i have had to do with my last few puzzles, although the first three that i put together, are now hanging proudly on three different walls of my apartment....and to be honest, unless you are really paying attention, you can't tell that they are puzzles.

they look very nice....i would have done the same thing italipino did, but i never had enough room in my apartment to lay it on the floor.

i forget the name of the stuff, but i believe it is called mod podge, you can get it at hobby lobby and places like that, you can "paint" that on the top of the puzzle and then the back of the puzzle, ....and it will stick together, turning it into a poster.

TastinGood

Never knew puzzle framing was so popular.

I might hafta break out my "Where's Waldo" puzzle and slap that sucker on the wall.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hhehe, we've got the beach one. Well, the beach from Where's WALLY, that is. I dunno if the actual pics are any different.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

TG:
    Never knew puzzle framing was so popular.
    I might hafta break out my "Where's Waldo" puzzle and slap that sucker on the wall.
    <font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Verdana">*LMMFAO*

That is a nice puzzle by the way. It looks alot like a "Norman Rockwell". I love those pictures and puzzles that have the "old days" look in them!
    Nice job! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]