Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

But Chik-fil-a beat out Wendy's as the best drive-thru in the country. And they have held that mark for the last 3 years.

Whole article

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i don't have an accurate way to judge between the two because I don't think I've ever used a chick-fil-a drive through. If I ever see a free-standing one, I always go in.

And, if it was a contest on who had the best chicken in the fast food market, Chick-Fil-A would kick ass in that category too. Eat your heart out KFC.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

good to see you again TG, i was sure that a Wendy's post would bring you back...

and as for the chik-fil-a stand alone places, the one here in conway should be opening pretty soon. i will have to test it out, see if it can compare to the speed and efficiency of wendy's

as for the record for the worst drive thru service (i'm surprised i didn't mention this in my first post) has to be Rally's

the one at kiehl and brockington is where i go on tuesday nights for there 2 big bufords for 3 bucks. the last two times i've been there, i've been the only person in the line, yet, they still ask me to drive around and park in the parking lot, so that they can bring it to me. the service has also been horrible, in that they can never get the order straight the first time, even though it's as been as simple as "i need 6 big bufords". and "i need 4 big bufords and a small fry".

my point....rally's drive thru service sucks, but the price of food, and quality of food, is worth it, as long as you aren't in a hurry

TastinGood

"The shortest recorded trip through a drive-thru was a lightning fast 26 seconds."

I have no doubt that time has been shattered by a certain Wendys on JFK.