Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Everyone has them, so lets share a few, I'm talking about when your family get together or are talking with friends and they drop the ultimate "clangers" ie:-

My mother was talking with her friend about homosexual people.....and my mother said
    "those hetrosexuals get everywhere" [img]smile.gif[/img]

my nephews G/F's father at a family get together comented on a relatives agina by saying point blank to her in front of loads of people...."How's your Vagina?" [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Bust's out laughing out loud!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img] My aunt and my female cousin's get together and get drunk and start doing this shit all the time. My aunt said once about my grandmother just before she died. That my gm couldn't get laid so she used KY jelly and a dildo.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Just this past weekend I met some relatives of my gf (her great aunt and a cousin) that are also from Louisiana. Neither relative knew gf was gay, so her mom told them before we showed up. Said they had a shocked look for about 2 seconds, then were like "That's wonderful. Whatever makes her happy."

Later that night we all got into a conversation on how an electric toothbrush can be used as a cheap vibrator. Damn funny conversation.

<font color="#990000" size="1">[ April 29, 2003 12:08 PM: Message edited by: Branflakes ]</font>