Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

personal web pages are funny. Xanga boasts a bevy of them. My fav are the ones where the people are so vain, they use pictures of themselves as a background. This one is the worst of them. Some of my friends have these xanga pages and use them for short stories and what not. The journal type day-to-day entries are somewhat entertaining.

I don't journal. I've made many attempts, but never keep up. Several months into journaling I'll find previous writings somewhere and remember that I had previously started to journal and start back up...six month time lapses are hard to write about.

Furthermore, when I do start writing I realize that the stuff I tend to talk about is not worth writing about. I want to write something meaningful...instead it turns into a brief synopsis of where I am career wise, or in a relationship... and day-to-day shit gets repetitive and boring. What to do? What to do?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i believe it's called blogging....

i've never gotten into the whole "blog" deal either

that's what i used the metropolis for, if i have anything interesting to say, i'll just put it there.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by italipino:

Furthermore, when I do start writing I realize that the stuff I tend to talk about is not worth writing about. I want to write something meaningful...instead it turns into a brief synopsis of where I am career wise, or in a relationship... and day-to-day shit gets repetitive and boring. What to do? What to do?
    <font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Dang, that reminds me of when I go to a party.
    How long can one last before talking about what they "do" for a living. The longer the better but it's not so easy.