Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

So...since we are talking about pick up lines...has anyone successfully picked you up while you were at work...what I mean by that is...have you gone out with anyone or hooked up with anyone who has hit on you while at work?...like hypothetically, you know this guy but haven't talked to him much...he comes up to work one day, and starts hitting on you...he calls you the next day, and you go over to his house that night...(we'll say around midnight, for story purposes)...blowing off any other callers...has anyone been that successful?...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yet another..."Hey honey, why don't you tell me your name so I'll know what to call you in my dream tonight."

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sorry for the double post, but while I'm on here...don't fucking edit my posts!! I don't recall EVER calling you master.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by italipino:
    Yet another..."Hey honey, why don't you tell me your name so I'll know what to call you in my dream tonight."</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

i'm actually embarrassed FOR this guy.... [img]confused.gif[/img]

Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Angry

I've been successful with girls I've never met before.
    Not to the point of sex, *well once* but... most of the time, if I play my cards right, I usually get some digits, and some dating out of it.
    I USED to do that... not anymore of course... obviously.
    BUT, I try not to use lines. I've been known to let a few cliche lines slip out from time to time, but most of the time, I let my smile and my laughter do the talkin, then I'll let their hands do the walkin!
    Ask TG!!! He saw me workin the girl at TGIFridays... she was puttin her hand on my shoulder..
    She wanted the cock, then I left her hangin high and dry!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Be sure to let us know what the line is when he calls...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I didn't think I'd have to spell this out...but I told him that what he said was a line in itself...I didn't give him my number

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

one more...on Tuesday a guy asked me if I hear a lot of lines...I told him occasionally...he told me he was going to try to come up with a really original one...I said, ok and each time I went to check on him, I asked him if he had one yet. He replied with no each time. Finally, when it was time for him to go, he came to me and said, "You know I'm here with this client, trying to show him a good time and all. And now we have to go. I just didn't have enough time to come up with a really good one. Why don't you give me your number and when I think of a good one, I'll give you a call."

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Tonight 2 brothers were hitting on me all night...they said I was "the most beautiful girl we had working in the bar" [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img] ...they were from out of town and took about 5 pictures with me...at the end of the night one of their other friends came and said the guys bet $500 that I wouldn't give them my number. I wrote down a fake number and handed it over...I watched them give the friend a large amount of money...couldn't really tell if it was $500 or not. This is not a line, but does show the stupidity of some men.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast