Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

well... here's the deal....

something will always be exactly the way something is...

what changes is your perception of it.

for instance, a school-aged friend could be really
    nice one day... and lie to you the next.

day one you assume this person is your good friend,
    and the next day you see that they are shit.

well, they've always been shit... you've just
    failed to see that character trait.
    (well they aren't shit... but if you think they
    are shit because they lied... then yes, they've
    always been shit)

you know what i mean...

tomorrow it could be completely different from today

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I dunno that it's so much that...but this person continues to jeapordize things and makes me question everything...for what reason I dunno, other than things aren't really how they tell me they are...I finally felt comfortable enough that I could open up and be honest, and it was still thrown in my face...I gave my true feelings and they obviously weren't good enough...I guess I'm gonna just throw my hands up...they're doing what they wanna do...they had the opportunity to get out of their plans and be with me, but they chose their plans over me...I just hope they realize things that are done now cannot be undone later...surely they realize that from past experiences...I dunno...you probably can't follow me too much, I guess I'm being kind of vague...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Isn't it funny that the second you think you have something figured out...something will happen to change your mind?...I always find it funny when that happens...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Regardless...my head hurts...I've grown tired from all the thinking...when I finally make my mind up, something always happens to make me question it...it's time I started off fresh and left all this B.S. behind...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i like when you talk like that....

...now....

if only you can stay that way.... [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You should also try getting off the "woe is me" train...you act as if you did nothing wrong...again I will mention the river, the wanting to date two people at once, and the fact that just YESTERDAY you were "85%" (your quote exactly) sure about what you wanted...if someone is expected to give up things 100%, the same is to be expected of their partner. I think it is absurd to say you finally showed your feelings and you got shit on...I've known your "true" feelings for a while now, and they haven't been what you chose to show this week...funny how some show their feelings since last August and get shit on over and over again and still keep trying. Nobody shit on you, Wes, if you want to put blame on something, put it on the 15% of your feelings that you are unwilling to leave behind.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The 85% statement was a figure of speech...it was to show you how I was almost certain but I wanted to be totally sure...you can't seem to grasp that the conept that I want to be totally sure...i.e. 100%, before I jump into anything...if that doesn't bother you...if you want to be together knowing that I'm not totally sure...than so be it...but I was doing what I felt was the right thing...have fun...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[img]eek.gif[/img] [img]confused.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The problem with this is your idea of doing the "right thing" is to continue to chase what you already know you don't want...it's just the chase for you...you've openly admitted to me that when you finally get what you are chasing, you'll find you really don't even like it that much...who would want to be with someone who is always questioning if they made the right decision or has doubts...I just want someone to want to be with me and not question if what they chose correctly...if you want someone, you want them, this isn't a game and it's not fun. However, you continue to treat it as such...so, you have fun. Hope you catch her.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Your to stupid to see past your own perception of things...things have been different...I have been acting different...I have been opening up...and I have been saying things that I never say...but you refuse to see that...your the one trying to play victim...never b4 would I had said how I was 85% sure...but I did...I felt as though I was making myself vulnerable to you...you sit here and rant and rave how you want someone to be 100% sure...and that is what I'm telling you I want to be sure of...but you don't respond how you say you will...you get pissy about it...why would I be going through all this shit with you to only run back to her?...have you asked yourself that?...I highly doubt you have...open your fucking eyes!...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast