Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think I'm about done with school...I hate it...I mean I despise it more that anything...even niggers...but anyway...the reason I say this is because...I'm pretty sure I'm gonna fail both classes this semester...if this happens...it will put me behind another year...even if I pass them...and I shouldn't...all my other classes build off of these...if I don't understand these that everything build's off of...how will I get through the others...I despise Database...and a large majority of my major is focused on Database...did I mention I despise database?...in fact...I hate my major...I want nothing to do with this field...nothing!...if I switch majors...guess what?...I'm pushed off another 2 fucking years...and that is assuming I just happened to luckily guess and find something I like...because at this point I have no clue...I hate school...I hate niggers...and now I hate oriental college teachers that don't speak english very well...hell...I hate them more than niggers...but not more than school...I hate that most of all...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If I had a nickel for every test I missed...I wouldn't need to know what I want to do...

TastinGood

hmm....even if you had missed 1000 tests, that would only be 50 bucks. maybe if you had $100 for every test you missed.

TastinGood

i posted a fragment.

i did not mean.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Shut up!...DROPOUT!...go play with your plastic statues...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

plastic statues....heh heh

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i just found out the i am going to fail my biology class. the last time i went (about 2 weeks ago) the professor said "we'll have the fourth exam on the 21st." so i naturally thought that i could skip every class until the 21st, make a c on the test and a c on the final and be done with it. however, when i walk into the classroom this morning, i see a large stack of papers on his desk with the title "Biology Exam #4" that had filled in answer sheets next to it (i hate scantron sheets [img]mad.gif[/img] ). in a flash i realized that the fucker changed the exam date and i missed it, which means i will fail the class.

i am still graduating next semester [img]cool.gif[/img] . after that, i have no idea what i want to do. i know that i want to have nothing to do with computers though! fuck programming!

maybe i will go to grad school....surely there wont be any niggers there.....

Senior Hostboard Member Babi BootifuL's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

"plastic statues" eh? [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

heh heh.... [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]