Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

it is so hot in my house right now I can't even think...I have been working on a paper now for the past 3 hours and have gotten nothing more than the cover page and one line of the body written. My air conditioner in the house is broken and my landlord is apparently not able to figure out the problem...he was here just yesterday and thought it was the air filter...so, he changed it...it didn't work. I can't concentrate, I'm pacing back and forth, I took a nap to try to stop thinking about the heat...nothing helps...i would just go to the library and work, but I have too many books to try to lug around to try to do that...That I guess would be better than sitting in the heat getting nothing accomplished...I've slacked so bad on this paper that I have no rough, or notecards to write from, it's all going to be straight from my books and if I can remember where I found certain pieces of information...I'm going nuts here...it's due Thursday...it's SO FUCKING HOT!!! I'm going to the pool.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

let me say, as a recipient of MULTIPLE ac issues,
    it can be just about anything...

go to wes's [img]tongue.gif[/img]