Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

there, there, DJ...I'm sure KC in December will be awesome!

But, wait...(and I quote) Kansas City sucks!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

but then again, the raiders aren't all that great (although better than kansas city), so it should be a pretty good game anyways

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

how was it?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It was great!...i'm assuming he didn't respond because he wanted to wait and post some pics with it. We will. But, it was a lot of fun.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I don't think we'll ever find the time to scan in pics, so I thought while the memories are still pretty fresh, I'd let everyone know how it went.

Day 1: we arrived in Orlando pretty late (around 11:30 p.m.) and it took a little bit to get our car (a Hyundai Accent!!) so we just got all checked in and called it a night.

Day 2: woke up later then planned and decided to spend the day shopping. We found a new outlet center with a lot of great shops. That night we hit Medieval Times. Although the acting was pretty bad, you had to eat with your hands, and I was horribly allergic to the horses, it was fun (and the black and white knight was super hot).

Day 3: Disney!!! It was really crowded this day. Tons of people. It's a small world was closed for renovations, but we still did Space and Splash Mountain. Saw Mickey, had pictures taken, the whole bit. We stayed there until 10:00 that night. We got there at 10:30 that morning! It was a long day. We were supposed to go eat sushi that night, but it was too late. Everything was closed. We went to Red Lobster instead.

Day 4: Animal Kingdom. This place was so cool! Probably the best memory from here was the new attraction based on the film "A Bug's Life". Lots of bugs, lots of spiders...every kid in there was crying. Moms had to take them out of the room. It was so funny. Obviously not just a "kids" show. We ate at the Rain Forrest Cafe. That night was the Horror Nights. This year it spanned Adventure Island and Universal. We were able to ride the new rides like Spiderman and The Mummy. Wes nor I are big thrill ride people, so we did pass up The Hulk. The haunted houses were cool. I think my favorite, which I didn't even want to go in because I was afraid, was the vampire house. There were people in the rafters on cords flying around and jumping from beam to beam. In one of the houses, it was set up like a prison and one part you walked through there was an electric chair scene. It was so gross. I couldn't hardly watch.

Day 5: we went back to the outlet to exchange some shorts, had lunch (at chick-fil-a) and went to the airport. Long layover in Charlotte, but we made it back.

Anyhow, if we do get a chance to scan the pictures we'll post them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12