Thread: The Bathrooms...IN MY OFFICE!...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Today, as many days before it, I went to take my after lunch shit. I always either use the bathroom down the hall or go down a flight or two of stairs and use those bathrooms instead of using the more convenient bathrooms located right next door. Why?...I figure the chances of me running into someone that will recognize my shoes and me as the shitter is greatly reduced the further away from my office I get. Why does this bother me? They would know me, they have seen my shoes, but I would have no clue who they were. They would laugh at me and as I turned my back, they could tap their buddy, point to me, and say..."I was in the bathroom today and that guy was taking the worst smelling shit I have ever smelt." Oh, the humiliation.

Everyday when I go into the bathroom, I always check the stalls to make sure all are vacant. If they aren't, I simply go down a flight of stairs until I find an empty stall. Noone likes to take a shit with a partner, at least I thought. Today, I find and empty bathroom and I sit down to take my shit...I'm right in the middle of it when another person comes into the bathroom. This happens alot; normally they take their piss, wash their hands and leave. If I'm almost done, I will wait til they have gone, for I don't want to show my face, and fall victim to the shame of taking a shit. But today, oh today, this was no normal man, this man was mad! What did he do? Wash his hands? Take a piss? Fix his hair? NO! He walks into the stall right next to me and proceeds to take a shit! I sat there gasping for breath, trying to control my thoughts. What was this madman thinking?! Has he no dignity? Does he not know that I have control of the stalls? I was there first! I grunted and grunted, scurrying to finish. I began sweating. I had to get out and get out quick. I frantically grabbed for the toilet paper. I finish, jump up and button my pants. Walking out the stall door I try to stay as close to my door as possible so he cannot make out an ID through the crack. I'm to the sinks, the home stretch. I'm feeling confident that I have made a smooth get away, so I stop to wash my hands. I turn the water on, get some soap and begin to lather up. And then I hear it. The most terrifying sound I have ever heard. His toilet flushed. Like a flash he was opening his door. There was nothing I could do, my hands were still soapy and I still had to dry. I was about to come face to face with the man who had no shame. He would know he had the upper hand on me forever, for he did not care who saw, he welcomed it. I wouldn't be surprised if he went around town everywhere and did his terrible act. Who was the man? I don't know, and I hope I never do. But his face will forever be burned into my brain. Everytime I sit down to take shit and I hear that bathroom door open, I will not be able to help from being taken back to that frightful moment when I came face to face with the man who knew I took a shit.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Funny story...it sure brightened up my shitty day (no pun intended)...

It suprises me that you are embarrassed about shitting in "front" of others...you fart in front of them all the time....i guess it's the smell cause your farts don't stink???

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Don't be stupid...shitting is much different than farting...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

aHA!

made me laugh

im forcing a few people to come read this [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Should have asked him to pass the sports section.Would have kept the manly dignity of a shit between you guys.

Can you spare a square?