Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I kinda feel for the guy,kinda...I know hes had some psychological issues with some serius depression,so I cut him some slack....but come on dude,either quit football and smoke dope and be broke or play football and go by the NFL's rule of no dope.

One or the other,not both,sorry I didnt make the rules,but you have to follow em.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i dont' blame the team, in fact, i was watching Inside the NFL or something like that the other day, and from what i heard, not many people want him, even if he is a good running back. basically, what they were saying is that most people look at him as a trader....he just walked out on his teammates right before training camp.

however, it should be no suprise to anyone, that mr williams at one point was showing some interest in the Raiders. and not surprisingly, the raiders were a bit interested in him. the problem arises in the fact that the dolphins still hold the rights to his contract for the next few years. and if he did decide to come back next year, he would be facing a very hefty penalty from the league, due to their substance abuse policy.

anyways, i think he should just quit football, maybe try to get a job that has something to do with football, where he will stay make a decent living....