Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]

this is me paying homage to what was once considered by me the best nightclub in Hamilton (my home city) but since the new owners have taken over it has gone down hill

... some history

Monkey Feather is a techno nightclub always had a dj of some nature and had the best drinks and hottest barmaids in town their signature drink was a CRC which contained (in a shot glass) malibu rum, chartruese, firewater and bacardi 151 to top it off now i love this shot it was the first real shot i had in Hamilton and ive had one every night ive gone clubbing since (with a few exceptions) but on friday night Monkey Feather sunk to an all time low i asked for a CRC and the barman NOTE MAN not barMAID or WOMAN had to check if they still made them and proceeded to tell me he had never made one before so i let him pour it anyway (though i had to instruct him) not only did he not put enough in (ie the shot glass wasnt totally full) but i had to complete the making of the drink as he had no idea how to do so (the drink requires the bacardi 151 to be out in another shot glass swirled around and poured into the shot glass with the other spirits then lit alight while you twirl the now empty glass over the alight glass until the empty one catches light then you cap the glasses ie put the empty one directly on top of the full one) and presto the drink is then ready it was the weakest crc ive ever had in my life

[b]<font size=4> IM NOT HAPPY !!!! [img]mad.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

that shot sounds quit interesting and bit too complicated....but hey...what ever lights your fire...(hehehe...pun intended)...and why i have so many periods...i dont' know...oh well

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

do they still make the deep sea homesick space monkey lagoon?

coz that was fun [img]frown.gif[/img]