Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

that you can be having the most plesent day in the world. nothing wrong with it at all and then right towars the end you see someone and it all turns crazy?

you dont even need to speak to the person, just a jesture as if you were saying hello and all these thoughts come into your head. memories i guess and emotions. it just ganks your day right up.

well it was good seeing the person, even if it was just jestures passed between us and it made the rest of my day crazy, i do wish i could see more of them. odd.

i dunno [img]confused.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i know exactly what you are talking about...and i wish i knew why it happened, so i could prevent it....well, at least for me anyways, everytime that happens, it is always a bad thing.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

you see the fact that i saw the person was a good thing however what it brought up was bad things.

another thing, when ever i see my friends in town if im working or shopping or whatever i become very nervious around them. i dont know what it is but i just get butterflies in my stomach no matter who it is!

perhaps im just a nervious person. heck i get nervious arriving at school everyday and that should me a "normal" activity by now. [img]confused.gif[/img]