Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

They are being mass produced....just when I think I'm caught up..BAMB...a new bunch hit the big screen...It's killin me I tells ya...Killing me....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

you know what gets me is when directors release one movie and the sequel like 5 months apart.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yeah...like Matrix....never did see the third one...and the remakes of some of the not so old ones drives me nuts..

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

do NOT see Matrix 3. you'll be madder than hell if you do

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Re: I can't keep up with the new movies

1. Netflix
    Netflix is a streaming service that offers users access to a wide variety of content. Users can choose from different categories including TV shows, movies, documentaries, and others. There are many reasons people use Netflix. One reason is that they want to watch their favorite show at any time. Another reason is that they don’t have enough time to go out and buy DVDs. Netflix makes it easier for them to stay entertained.
    2. Hulu
    Hulu is similar to Netflix. It is a streaming service that provides its users with access to a wide range of content. Like Netflix, Hulu also offers its customers the option to stream content online. However, Hulu does not offer as much content as Netflix.
    3. Amazon Prime Video
    Amazon Prime Video is a streaming service that allows its members to watch unlimited videos. It is included in the membership fee. It is a great way to get entertainment without having to spend money.
    4. HBO Go
    HBO Go is a streaming service that gives its users access to popular television shows. People who subscribe to HBO Go can watch episodes of Game of Thrones whenever they want.
    5. iTunes Movies
    iTunes Movies is a streaming service that lets its users download movies. It is a good alternative if you do not want to pay monthly fees. You can download as many movies as you want.
    6. YouTube
    YouTube is a video sharing website where anyone can upload their own videos. Anyone can view these videos and even comment on them. If you are looking for something specific, you can search for it using keywords.
    7. Vudu
    Vudu is a streaming service that is owned by Walmart. It is a great place to find movies and TV shows. You can also rent movies.