Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: ALRIGHT!!

vomitinyourface

Lightbulb

yeah so the festival d'expression de la rue is coming next week. BOOyah. here's what's happenin...

aug 22-24 on st denis btwn maisonneuve and ste. catherine the 23rd is breakdancing and the 24th has got the ripcordz playing etc. etc..

ALL 3 DAYS HAVE FREE FOOD!!!! no more pigeons on these days!!!

anyway for more info look for posted flyers, ask around, or stick yer thumb out until you get to montreal. ha!

you think that if there's free food, that there would be a website?? well...maybe, but not this time JACK! see ya there! [img]graemlins/pizza.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

vomitinyourface
    by the way, a shitload of us will probly be showin up so see ya there [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ August 14, 2006 04:36 PM: Message edited by: vomitinyourface ]</font>

vomitinyourface
    whadya know. i DID find a website where you can see a copy of the flyer...

http://www.homelessnation.org

didnt think id find one, but i did [img]smile.gif[/img]

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ August 14, 2006 04:38 PM: Message edited by: vomitinyourface ]</font>

vomitinyourface

Arrow

when you get the the homeless nation website, make sure to click on the 'watch videos' sections, then scroll down when you get there. I think the flyer for the festival is about the 3rd or 4th post down.
    if anyone has any problems finding it, or if anyone just wants more info, please post in this tread and i'll respond with answers a.s.a.p (if i have them or can find them) buh bye... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool

yeah, im going too. it should be good fun.
    are you bringin' your cat this time?

vomitinyourface

Cool

yeah roodee and arrow should probly be comin, unless it rains, roodee hates being wet, so well just have to see, huh? [img]smile.gif[/img]

vomitinyourface

Cool

i hope they gotz cob corn again like last year. YUM!! [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img]

vomitinyourface

Cool

i always feel better eating vegan styles. [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    holy shite! your STILL vegan, i thought you would have givin in a long time ago! wow, anyway, at least your not one of those preacher vegans, they are bloody fucking annoying. well, im planning on going to the festival too...hey jesse, maybe your 'BOO' will be there.. I hope for you anyway, i know how much you miss him... see you there.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    also! please give roodee and arrow a squeeze for me, ok? bye. [img]graemlins/cat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/dog.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast