Dr. Hanson - "Okay, Mr. Steele, you know the drill. Q & A time. Try and take this seriously, and maybe you'll be out of here by week's end, okay?"

She wasn't your modern day shrink to say so in the least, she was a child prodigy, not to mention a level four empath. Blonde hair (natural) blue eyes, and when angered, a vocabulary that would make a trucker blush!! She could not only read emotions, but project them as well. Came in handy when she needed to calm her patients down.

Her sessions usually took place anywhere the patient felt comfortable speaking, and in Steele's case, it was the roof top of the PSD. It was a slightly chilly morning, but the sun would eventually warm things up, burning away the morning fog/dew that surrounded the area.

Tohmas Steele - "In that case Doc, you have my complete and undivided attention. Fire when ready. "

Dr Hanson - "Positive attitude to start off the session. I like that. Then I won't sugar coat this. What do you remember last??" Setting down her micro recorder in between them, sitting down Indian style.

Tohmas Steele - "Whoo!! Right to the point, eh Doc? Well, more than I'd like to, that's for sure. Coming out of this one with more mental baggage than I'd like to have, you know? Lot a blood on these hands, not sure how to really step back and figure it all out, or take it all in."

Dr. Hanson - "But you are aware that it wasn't *you* that ..."

Tohmas Steele - "Hold on Doc. I thought you said no sugar coating. I remember everything. Who I was, what I did. Evil half or not, it was still a part of me. That
alone is therapy for the rest of my life, eh? Say ... did it just get colder up here??"

Dr. Hanson - "She had already been looking around somewhat, while Steele had been talking, when her eyes suddenly grew wide ...

"EVAN NO!!!"