Issue: Registration Email Not Sending

1. issueid=129 September 22nd, 2023 11:41 AM
    NewMemberNero
    Registration Email Not Sending
    I have tried to register as a new user, but have failed to receive an email from hostboard to confirm my registration

I registered as a new user with the username Nero_Germanicus about 24 hours ago. I have not yet received a registration email, and have checked both my inbox and spam folders. I am able to log in but unable to make posts, which is why this post was not made with my logged in account. The email i registered with was [email protected].

Note: it wouldnt let me submit this form with my real username, which is why it is changed to NewMemberNero.

Any help would be much appreciated!
Issue Details
Issue Number 129
Issue Type Report a Bug
Project Help Desk
Status Awaiting Feedback
Users able to reproduce bug 1
Users unable to reproduce bug 0
Assigned Users BetoPho, Team Hostboard
Tags Login Issue, Registration Problem

1. September 22nd, 2023 09:50 PM
    NewMemberNero
    Also just to add, I have seen that I can use the link https://www.hostboard.com/forums/for...o=requestemail to request another activation email. However, when I do this it redirects me to a page that say 'file not found'.
  2. September 25th, 2023 11:57 AM
    Site Administrator
    Hi,

Interesting, I thought we had fixed this. I have manually updated your account, so you are all set. Wil notify the developer... Thank you for taking the time to report this!
  3. September 25th, 2023 02:46 PM
    Junior Hostboard Member
    Thank you very much!
  4. February 12th, 2024 07:24 AM
    NewMember
    Quote Originally Posted by Team Hostboard
    Hi,

Interesting, I thought we had fixed this. I have manually updated your account, so you are all set. Wil notify the developer... Thank you for taking the time to report this!
    I have the same issue, I registered as a new user with the username Sally93 a couple days ago. I have not received a registration email, and have checked both my inbox and spam folders. I am now also unable to log in and I don't receive emails to reset my password.

Any help would be much appreciated!
+ Reply