Issue: Can't delete account

1. issueid=83 February 28th, 2021 10:19 AM
    Junior Hostboard Member
    Can't delete account

I log into the site without issue, but when I attempt to delete my account (infrequently used) with the verification code, I receive a message that my login password is incorrect.
    This issue is closed. No more replies may be made.
Issue Details
Issue Number 83
Issue Type Task
Project Help Desk
Status
Votes to perform 0
Votes not to perform 0
Assigned Users Steven
Tags Site Error Encountered

1. March 2nd, 2021 10:54 AM
    Site Administrator
    Can you please re-request a code and copy/paste that email here so I can try it from my end (I'll need to assign a new password) to see what is going on. Worst case is I can delete it from the back end (not something I normally do).

Thank you...

2. March 13th, 2021 09:38 AM
    Site Administrator
    Hello @Mijknarf,

We hope your ticket regarding "Can't delete account" has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you,
    Team Hostboard

3. 2 Weeks Ago 05:44 AM
    Site Administrator
    Hello @Mijknarf,

As we have not heard back from you, your ticket regarding "Can't delete account" has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, please feel free to start a new support ticket and link back to this ticket.

Thank you,
    Team Hostboard

Closed

This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.