I'm very sorry for your loss. If there is ANYTHING I can do, just let me know. And, I'm sure everyone else will be here for you too.
[img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
Printable View
I'm very sorry for your loss. If there is ANYTHING I can do, just let me know. And, I'm sure everyone else will be here for you too.
[img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
Anyone wondering...my house got hit by lightning last night...and my computer and TV are now dead...
and thank you for the condolences...
holy crap....file it with your insurance ASAP...i'm pretty sure that stuff gets covered.
were you guys there when it happened....(ie you and grandma)
I was on the computer...scared the shit out of me...it looked like it was gonna come out of the screen at me...grandma was in bed...only my TV and computer were affected by the lightning though...
HOLY SHIT!
thats so awesome!!!!
but still....
i'm sorry that it happened....
i wonder what it was like
*scratches chin*
you at least have 2 working hard drives....that's all i know so far.
sweet