...I think he's such a cool novelty item, like Oce (I think) said before.
Printable View
...I think he's such a cool novelty item, like Oce (I think) said before.
hopefully I can find him tomorrow.... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
I'm getting my set tomorrow. I'll be openning him last. Always save the best for last.
Pete he should be easy to find. Eventhough I've read he's short packed there was an abundance on my toy run today. I'll be picking him up as soon as I find a Robocop [img]mad.gif[/img]
I saw him at Gamestop, and he looks great, but I refuse to buy anything from that remake!
I just haven't looked for him.
but I know ragingdemon found Robo at the shop we're hitting tomorrow, so....
Monty rules! I'm one of those that likes "real world" regular people figures, and Monty scores on that level but on general kookyness too.
It's part novelty alright but it's also just a realllly well done figure.
Ever since the photos were released I was interested, and I haven't even seen the TCM remake.
Given him and the work they did with Robo, those two are definitely among my fave Movie Maniacs. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Never saw the remake.
Tell me, what did Monty do in the movie to be a maniac?
don't get me started on that...
the figs aren't the maniacs...