Hi,
i am searching for a pair of L-Pads for 16 Ohm drivers! I could not find them.......
Could anyone help me?
Greetings Barossi http://www.hostboard.com/forums/
Printable View
Hi,
i am searching for a pair of L-Pads for 16 Ohm drivers! I could not find them.......
Could anyone help me?
Greetings Barossi http://www.hostboard.com/forums/
Go to partsexpress.com and lookup L-Pads under speaker building supplies. They carry both 8 and 16 ohm models in several load ratings. They have two pages of selection on these items.
Hi Barossi,
you can DIY a simple and good 16 Ohm L-Pad with a stepup switch.
For calculating the resistor values use :
http://amps.zugster.net/articles/attenuation/#L-Pad
L-Pad calculator:
http://www.lalena.com/audio/calculator/lpad/
I made l-pads for my 605A and i am very happy with them
Best wishes
Frank
Hi Frank,
yes i could build a DIY L-PAD. But i will try first in which range it will be nessesary! If i have the values, i than build a DIY Pad for this "area" +- 3dB with better resistors!
Greetings from Weserbergland
Barossi http://www.hostboard.com/forums/