from s27:
gun spawn
squatting spawn
lord spawn
curse
boxed set (how freakin heavy is this thing?)
stealth celtic
jimi 2
elvis 3
all 5 nhl legends
3 nfl 10 players
from mm7:
monty
sherrif
12" leatherface
ebay exclusive santa swedish chef
Printable View
from s27:
gun spawn
squatting spawn
lord spawn
curse
boxed set (how freakin heavy is this thing?)
stealth celtic
jimi 2
elvis 3
all 5 nhl legends
3 nfl 10 players
from mm7:
monty
sherrif
12" leatherface
ebay exclusive santa swedish chef
[img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
I already have Elvis 1 and 2, and I am not an Elvis fan. Scary..... [img]eek.gif[/img]
Cool haul!
but don't you mean Series 26?
I have a Trent Green variant if your interested.
PM fool! [img]wink.gif[/img]
feel free to send me any of those. or all of them, for that matter.
Hey bone, do you need a white 6" Gretzky?
wicked!
wicked!
...let's see, I've gotten...
...wait, I forgot...
I've gotten nothing. Nothing at all.
-_-
*aims patented Hate Ray at Boner*
[img]wink.gif[/img]
GD- i need him!
KB- LV got the hook-up on a few white gretzkys, but thanks!
316- i havent gotten any of trhe nfl10 variants yet, so...id be interested to see what he has and what he wants for them.
yes...maybe i do mean s26!!! dammit...