My 8 YO daughter got the AG Holiday DVD and mini Samantha for St. Nick night. She loves the little doll! I would like to make more outfits for the doll. Are there any patterns out there in this size? Or perhaps other outfits available?
Denise
Printable View
My 8 YO daughter got the AG Holiday DVD and mini Samantha for St. Nick night. She loves the little doll! I would like to make more outfits for the doll. Are there any patterns out there in this size? Or perhaps other outfits available?
Denise
JuliaAM has made Mini outfits for Josefina! maybe she can help with Mini Sam! I know, my Mini Nellie would like something too. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Here's a link to the outfits I've made
mini-American Girl Dolls
Recently, I'm trying to complete Samantha's wardrobe for an order I received so I'll post more photos soon. I've made her play outfit and her blue party dress.
I had to create my own patterns for these and my husband makes the mini-beds. He's made beds for Felicity, Kit, Samantha and Molly. It's a lot of fun.
I came across a site with mini-doll patterns, but I'm on the wrong computer to check the link. I'll edit this afternoon/evening with the webpage
ETA: Oh good. Nann posted the link I was thinking of. [img]smile.gif[/img]
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ December 06, 2004 11:13 AM: Message edited by: Nancy S ]</font>
Michele,
I CANNOT believe you have made so many of those tiny outfits so far, and you are even doing them for other people! They are really cute and the beds and horse too! Congrats!
Laurie
Your mini's are so adorable. So many outfits and the horse, sleigh, and beds look great! Thanks for sharing.
Michele, you have done a lovely job making all those cute dresses and accessories! Very pretty. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Nia
The sleigh was at Joann's. I don't think the store where I bought the horse still has them, though.
I think the full-size clothes are easier to sew than the mini's but I don't mind the small work. I'm attempting Samantha's talent show dress next. I'll post when I have my album updated if you like.
Michelle! I loved you Mini outfits!!!! Especialy Sam's Bday outfit and Nellie's Xmas outfit!!! so nice!!!! You are very talented!
Amazing work. I was very very impressed. I just loved your version of Nellies Christmas dress.
Here is a link I found with mini patterns. I have never used them, so no review, just information.
http://www.suestinycostumes.com/current/ag/ag.html
Nann