-
I have absolutely no idea why this was sent to us but I found it curiously interesting!
I find the yearly commercials hysterically funny, but the product(s) itself makes my teeth ache.
Anyone here passionate about chocolate eggs? LOL!
http://www.bewarethecheese.com/eastereggs.htm
-
Mmmm... truffle egg. [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
Cadbury's Creme Egg, every time.
But then I have the bias of living near the Cadbury factory, and having an uncle who used to work there.
Still, if you can't celebrate the pagan festival of fertility, what can you do?
-
[img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] Um... watch Rosanne? [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
They're not really in the same league are they really?
Celebrating the very force that drives every species of living thing to repopulate and grow....and a sitcom which (if anything) makes me think celibacy would be a good thing.
-
I should have said Sex In The City [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] With Kristen Davis in mind of course. [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img]
-
Sex in the City has the same effect on me. Sarah Jessica Parker looks like someone cut her head in half and stuck and extra bit in the middle. To say elongated isn't drastic enough.
-
[img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img]
'takes picture of this rare species known as Mr Clarinet'
[img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
<font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ February 20, 2005 04:56 PM: Message edited by: Krugsgirl ]</font>
-
Damned paparazzi!
(shields face)