-
I am a virgin film maker with nothing but a normal VHS camcorder too film with. But lets just say the films I have made with it so far aren't that great quality. I live in the USA(North Carolina) and am looking for a low priced effective filming camera. Anybody have any suggestion for me?
-
Yeah...
A Canon Super8 camera
Minette Viewer
Elmo Projector
Kodak Splicer
All of that will set you back less than 500 bucks and your images will look better than any--I mean any DV camera that costs 10 times that amount. Plus, you will be able to say that you are a Filmmaker and not a Videographer.
Good Luck
-
So, they're basically selling a super8 camera for 1 dollar???
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW
-
-
dump the VHS! If you don't want to go the super8 route, look on ebay and find a cheap mini-dv cam. if you're creative enough, you'll be able to overcome the limitations of a no-frills camera and produce sharp images. try the older sony trv8 cameras for about $300 on ebay. you'll be impressed.