wow
[img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Printable View
wow
[img]biggrin.gif[/img]
WOW
Good for her, or good for the little brat she was getting it for. Please tell me that it was at least a cool figure that she paid that much for.
Ive been doing this a long time...but THIS is still the best one:
About 5 years ago I had a woman from Brazil call me on DEC 22nd...she need ONE ten dollar toy for her kid for christmas. I explained to her that the costs to get it to her were crazy...get this, she had me fed ex it to florida (cost of shipping $48)...then SHE turned around and had it shipped fed ex overnight to brazil from florida....I did some research on it....the $10 toy ended up costing her (with double shipping) over $190.00 ...drug lord wife?...ya think [img]wink.gif[/img]
[img]eek.gif[/img] 190$ total... wow...
Do you remember what was the toy?
Drug Lord wife using said drugs her husband supplies. [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">If my memory serves me, I believe it was a SERIES 2 MALEBOLGIA......Quote:
Originally posted by grail:
[img]eek.gif[/img] 190$ total... wow...
Do you remember what was the toy?
Thanks!
jeesh
And there are people that complain about the $48!!