Films are not made in isolation. I want to make films. What are some good ways of finding a wannabe producer to collaborate with? other than film school. Anyone know of some good internet links where I can find such a person?
Printable View
Films are not made in isolation. I want to make films. What are some good ways of finding a wannabe producer to collaborate with? other than film school. Anyone know of some good internet links where I can find such a person?
you could try places like talentcircle, shootingpeople or mandys.
but you really need to meet people face-to-face IMO. easiest way to do this is to work on one of the many freebie shoots that get posted. expect it to be rough, but you will get to meet people.
otherwise, look for local filmmakers and such, local production companies etc.
capitalise on your local knowledge of wales. aren't they shooting doctor who in wales somewhere?
Producer? LA?
*points at self* !!
Seriously though, mikers online sites are a good start - as is ukscreen.com - so best of luck finding your producer! [img]smile.gif[/img]
thanks. I'm looking far past Wales, I'm even considering going to LA to shoot a project.