I have around 10 Bitty Baby's and 3 of my old blonde hair blue eyed babies have silver eye. Was this color prone to it. Does anyone else have this problem?
Printable View
I have around 10 Bitty Baby's and 3 of my old blonde hair blue eyed babies have silver eye. Was this color prone to it. Does anyone else have this problem?
I think blue and grey eyes get silver eye the most, I've seen a lot more light eyed dolls like Kirsten and Molly with silver eye than Samanthas. But I don't know for sure, I'm just speculating.
Both DD's and one of my niece's Bitty's are blond hair, blue eyed, and developed silver eye. My niece's was first. I didn't know to ask for an eye replacement so she came back with a new head and the plastic neck tie. [img]frown.gif[/img] Thanks to the board I knew better when it came time for DD's Nicki. I requested eyes only and the string. I can tell a difference because the new eyelashes are more brown and they were blond before but she is still our Nicki. Good luck if you decide to send them in. We were very pleased [img]biggrin.gif[/img] .