-
my mean nasty parrot died today..he was 28 years old...I will miss him..that bird traveled all over the place with Bill and me. Always pulling out his feathers..a nudiest if you will. Only children could touch him without being bit...My son-in-law Richard buried him next to Murray in the extensive family plot (Woo's backyard)
-
Mum, I am so sorry for your loss. Altho I never had the chance to meet Birdbill, I felt like I knew him from all of your comments about how he liked to travel with you.
It doesn't take long for a pet to become a part of the family and in 28 years, I'm sure that he was considered one of the family, & that makes it harder ti let go.
Remember the good times.
Goodbye Birdbill [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
-
ROTFLMAO..rog..I am somewhat sad over BB's passing..but that was a mean ass bird...pulled his feathers..could shoot with accuracy bird poop two feet from his cage and hit whatever...he bit most everyone...was loud and obnoxious...but he was family..not unlike several of my family members LOL
-
-
We are all loud and obnoxious. In fact that is a requirement of future spouses marrying into our family. That and they can't have weak stomachs.
-
Ummm Birdbill never bit me!!! Now that fucking psycho Samcat on the other hand went for the jugglar!!!
-
I replaced samcat with pollyanne...she is as bad
-
You and your angry animals ROTFL!!!!
-
Yeah she is worse...that or Polly is Samcat reincarnated. Why ARE your pets so damn mean mom? What do you do to them besides get them strung out on catnip?
-
it must be the breed...Bilo is nice...but then he doesn't have any teeth..