about us wonderful mothers...come on now stroke my ego, after all it's mothers day....
Printable View
about us wonderful mothers...come on now stroke my ego, after all it's mothers day....
Oh my Gosh, Mum, I'm so sorry, somehow I overlooked this post. I feel bad now *starts pouting*
ooohhhh sure.......thats all rightttt...I'm not hurt or anything like that....I know how it is...you grow up leave home...forget all about mother....too busy...uh huh I seee...all the cooking and cleaning ...working my fingers to the bone,,,but its ok...I don't want to put you out...*using my best guilt voice* but I still love you.
There once a was a MIL from Noray.............
oPPS i BELIEVE IT WAS nor WAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!
Here's one for ya...
Dear child
took many hours just to
BIRTH YOU
Dear child
took only a moment to
believe
in the knowledge of you
I never gave up
was your support
when the wind was blowin I...
shared in your hopes...
Your Joys
LONG
Before I heard....YAY
"its a boy"
TODAY I stand as a token
to every parent/teacher/counsel
Watching "MY" child
based only on
a notion
Dear child of mine
I hope you see
all my parents put into me
those dreams
those hopes
those joys and the angelic chorus
never forget the trust set before us...
this is why
I can now
set you free!!!
FREE to be more than I
can EVER Dream!!!!
<font color="#a62a2a"><font size="1">[ May 20, 2006 08:17 PM: Message edited by: cherrysis ]</font></font>
<font color="#a62a2a"><font size="1">[ May 20, 2006 08:19 PM: Message edited by: cherrysis ]</font></font>
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ May 20, 2006 08:20 PM: Message edited by: cherrysis ]</font>
OKAY obviously
its still a work in progress>>>> [img]redface.gif[/img]
WT*????????? ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Sammy
Your post kinda REALLY hurts my feelings!!!
I like it Rae!!! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
Surely she didnt mean it as it appears Rae............at least I hope