-
For those of you with one... how many eyes does he have? The one I saw only has 3 visible... the 4th looks like it wasn't painted or is winking because there's no paint app on it... not even a bump for an eyeball either...
Is this the way they are supposed to be?
-
well, the one I'm shipping to you in 5 days (thought I forgot didn't ya [img]wink.gif[/img] ) has 3 and what looks like an empty socket, I guess.
-
Cool! Excellent! Hellboy happines!
I didn't want to hound you since you were so nice to offer... I was just sourcing backup options. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
5 days, huh? Now that you've put a time frame on it I won't be able to contain myself...
-
well, it'll go out on the 28th , AT THE LATEST. [img]wink.gif[/img]
so, probably the 28th. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
I just checked some movie related images and apparently he only has 3 eyes...
Gosh durn it... ya lurn somethin' new every day...
Hellboy awaits for battle some time after the 28th... maybe I should go get his work-out gear fig so he's prepared...
-
I never noticed till you mentioned it. [img]redface.gif[/img]
and yeah, HB should, cuz Sam will kick his ass.
btw, I drilled holes in his feet, so he can use a stand. thought you should know.
he's a heavy SOB, and tends to need one.
I'll toss one in for ya.
-
Yep, he was only intended to have 3 eyes.
And yep, he rules.
Ane yep, he's heavy, but articulated enow that you can pose him in a spring-to attack crouch w/one arm down. And he's still nearly as tall as HB in that pose. O_O
-
-
mine (well, yours) is standing upright, perfectly straight, no stand. Elmer's was involved though.
I think you'll find the stand useful if you don't want him crouched.
-
Crouch, I say! Crouch! Crouch! [img]wink.gif[/img]