Check out the winning bid, then read the auction carefully.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=5545067660
Then I'd like Snape's take on it, lol.
Printable View
Check out the winning bid, then read the auction carefully.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=5545067660
Then I'd like Snape's take on it, lol.
LOL!
Haha, wow.....sucks for the winner [img]tongue.gif[/img]
ya really have to keep your eyeballs peeled these days. [img]eek.gif[/img]
Ouch. The person who won that auction is going to be very, very pissed.
It's always a good idea to carefully read the entire auction. it cuts back on "oops" moments like that, or bidding, then reading that shipping is some awfully high amount.
Wow....eBown3d.
yikes!
http://members.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI...erid=schaftz0r
^ From seller's ME profile. Looks like he got some hate mail. Maybe he can change his username again and try to shaftz0r somebody else.
It's all in black and white, and people do it everyday because consumers are idiots, especially on the internet. [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]
Here's the rest and end of the story. http://comfnumb.net/
Now, I wonder how much the seller's fee was for trying to be an ass?
Let us not be angry. Lies and injustices happen in the real world. It sucks but all you can do is be careful and maybe kicks some scammer's ass whenever possible.
By the by, remember when beerman from the other side of the twilight zone got shafted with a similar hi-lo double cross when he stupidly bidded on 100 "lighters" for some cash and got instead one 100-piece matchbox (matches, not the model miniature car)?
Serves some people right, I might say.