Silver eye. I know what it looks like but what causes it? How does it get there? I have seen pictures and cringe at what the poor little girls go through! Is there a way to fix it?
Thanks
Printable View
Silver eye. I know what it looks like but what causes it? How does it get there? I have seen pictures and cringe at what the poor little girls go through! Is there a way to fix it?
Thanks
Silver-eye is a manufacturing defect in the eye, where the colored part separates from the rest of the material in the eye--that's why AG will fix it for free.
Usually they deal with it by replacing the whole head, but if your doll is PM and you request it, they will replace just the eyes. Just be sure to rubberband a boldly-written note around the doll's torso, requesting that they replace the EYES ONLY. [img]smile.gif[/img]