Felicity's night stand and Felicity's trunk, at. I am thinking of selling either of mine and I'd like to get an idea of what to list it at on Ebay. If I do decide to sell, I will let you all know so you can have 1st dibs [img]tongue.gif[/img] .
Printable View
Felicity's night stand and Felicity's trunk, at. I am thinking of selling either of mine and I'd like to get an idea of what to list it at on Ebay. If I do decide to sell, I will let you all know so you can have 1st dibs [img]tongue.gif[/img] .
I have seen them start at pretty low prices on ebay and then go way, way up. I think that people use the low starting price because it makes the listing cheaper and it attracts a lot of attention.
Good luck!
I need that as the final piece. I would be willing to pay (as we did before on paypal) or trade. I am off line till thursday but will pay you then. Your mailbox is full.
Lorie
Hi -
I'd be interested in whatever Laurie doesn't want! Please let me know.
Linda
Ok, which of what do you need? I need to dig up the trunk and look it over to make sure it's ok first- I know the nightstand has a little chip on the corner of it, but I will have to inspect that too to know what to charge you (if you want it). I can send pictures- will clear out my PM box asap.
Ok, great, Linda! I will PM you- Lorie is on vacation right now and I won't know what she wants until Thursday butI can at least tell yuo the prices.
I will also be intrested ion whatever else your getting rid outfits that retired etc. or anything Lorie does not want teither.
Nikki [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ February 20, 2005 12:57 PM: Message edited by: Samantha_Nellies_Mommy ]</font>