-
If anyone has Marisol's Performance Trunk, could you please tell me how you like it? And I need some advice, I can only get one or the other: Marisol's Ballet Outfit, or her Performance Trunk.
Ive heard many many good things about the Ballet Outfit but the trunk is so awesome! Could anybody give my their output on this trunk if they have it! Thanks
-
I have it, and I really like it. It holds all of her outfits and accessories. Their is a tray that lifts out on the top, and underneath is three small compartments and one large one. It seems sturdy to me, but I am challenged when it comes to good construction and materials. It doesn't seem like it will fall apart or anything to me. It is silver outside and some kind of black material covering on the inside. There's also a little mirror on the inside lid.
I am sure someone here can give you a better description, but that is what I have. I may be biased though. I absolutely love all of my AG stuff and can't think of one bad thing to say. I guess I would make a terrible critic.
-
I got the trunk with the "collection", too, and I also like it. Actually I was looking at it last night and thinking, Hey, maybe my DVDs would fit in there! It's quite a useful size. The accessories fit nicely into the top tray, her Mary Janes fit into two of the tall sections below and I put her meet and jazz outfits in the lower section with room to spare. I think it would probably hold all the clothes she comes with except perhaps for the tapdance hat and cane. Besides, you can always get someone to make you an outfit or possibly you'll have enough money later on to buy the one you want. I'd go for the trunk first.
-
My daughter has the trunk...she likes it. It does fit everything in it except the hat and the cane. So its a nice storage piece. It appears to be well made, but I confess I didn't look at it that closely.
Bonnie
-
At the store yesterday, this was listed as being temporarily out of stock! Already? Or did this mean they just had not gotten their stock in?
-
It not possible the runk cannot be out of stock already!!!
Nikki [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]