-
not sure if these are on the list, but they are very cute for parties and are the spongy type material. They are from the retired Nighttime treats set:
doll cookies, I think 6 to a set, shaped like flowers: GTAB-03 $1.83
doll pretzels GTAB-04 (6 again?) $.91
doll's snack platter, one, GTAB-05 $.91, blue plastic dish.
-
dianasmama,
are those foods on americangirlstore.com?
-
Elle,
No, they're part of a discontinued set. But if you call the 800 number and ask for customer service (CS) you can order them as replacement parts. The pretzels are really cute, they even have salt!
Laurie
-
Thanks Laurie I have them added in now!
-
The pretzels, platter and flower cookies are on display on the trundle bed in my sleepover album. The cookies are hard plastic. The pretzels are soft plastic. The pretzels, especially, are very cute. Click on the picture until you get the original image prompt. The picture will then be big enough to see the details on this food.
http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=2131579929
-
Cool! Thanks for the info [img]smile.gif[/img]
I will get those in my next order. I love the AG spongy food.
Lynet
-
If you like the cookies shaped like flowers, you really should try using FIMO. I am not a registered sales person for polymer clays, by the way. But those would be SO EASY to make! Look for small sized cookie cutters in the candy or baking section of your local craft store. Joann's has a set of 6 ruffled edged cutters for about $3 that would be just about that size. (They also have a COOL set of animal cookie cutters and a Noah's Ark cutter -- also doll sized.) Get soft FIMO or Sculpey so you don't wreck your hands kneading it -- roll it out to the depth of your preferred cookie and use the cookie cutter to cut out as many as you want. It doesn't come out spongy, though.