-
Hi There
can anyone recommend a good book on this software? I have been using Premier for a few years, so I know the basics of editing and they look *slightly* similar. I have Final Cut Pro 2 now and just need to get up to speed with it quickly...?
Thanks!
-
I bought a book on Final Cut Pro 2 a year or two ago - it was very good and easy to follow. Cost me about ?20, you can have it for ?10 [img]smile.gif[/img]
This is the one:
http://images-eu.amazon.com/images/P...2.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 04, 2005 10:00 AM: Message edited by: Justin M. ]</font>
-
cheers mate.
Sent you a private email.
-
that's definitely a good series, I got the FCP4 version of that book.
suddenly found a mac, or have you always had one?
-
Had a MAC for ages, and struggled with Adobe Premier on it for ages.
Friendly neighbour rustles up a copy of FCP for a glass (or six) of mulled wine....
FCP seems to run miles better, maybe because it was written specifically for it.
Anyhow its another option.
-
i recomend the users manual, but that would come with the buying the acctual software....and maybe with the acedemic version only too...
-
FCP for Dummies.
Seriously.
-
I have that first book. I also have "Digital editing with FCP", the dummies book and "Editing with FCP4".
Frankly, I couldn't pick one over any other as being the "best" - they all have their pros/cons . . . but at least I got a well rounded education!
-
I got that book too, and Editing Techniques with Final Cut Pro by Michael Wohl, which had a demo cd rom which was useful.
When I migrated to OSX I went for FCE, (from FCP2) FCE had a really usefull tutorial DVD too.