Of people in this forum???
Just curious is all
Printable View
Of people in this forum???
Just curious is all
Old enough *L....why???
Just seems young. What is *L?
I'll tell ya what......stay over there at Wizards board....you are not welcome here. I don't know you and I'll keep it that way. Keep the **** on his board please.
Oh and *L is laugh....as in *L @ you [img]wink.gif[/img]
Geez, touchy touchy.
You won't make many friends that way, I wasn't even being rude. You jump the gun a little too quickly.
A little ironic how you have never posted on my board before todays little spat with Wizard. You wanna talk about young?? I have no time for childish games so like I said before keep the **** on his board. If you're here to pass judgement then " Don't let the door hit you on the *** on the way out"
If not then cool BUT keep your judgements to yourself. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
So far, I have been welcomed by wizard, and shown how to get my avatar working. I didn't even pay attention to the content of the fight, rather simply observed that it was a fight. Yeah, I'm new HERE, but not to the message board scene, and that's why I didn't pay attention to the fight a) none of my business b) fights like that happen in all boards, this one's not unique in that way.
I don't think I've passed judgement at all in my posts, I asked a question. You saw me over at the other place, and labelled me a foe it seems, before I even posted.
So I come here in peace, please don't judge me like you are asking me to not judge you.
By the way, you used the word ironic, aka coincidence. It is out of pure chance, therefore it's more like a synchronicity.
Synchronicities are very powerful things.
Well then you are welcome here. I am not and will not judge you. Sorry if I came off as rude I'm just tired of **** yanno???
Why is it that you would say this board seems young anyways?? That to me is passing judgement.
Just an impression I got when I first looked around. We have a saying on my reg. board, if you are new, read more post less. I didn't follow my own advice is all.
Judgement vs opinion
fine line it seems.