Did AG ever make outfits for girls that matched Kirsten's outfits?
Printable View
Did AG ever make outfits for girls that matched Kirsten's outfits?
Yes! Meet, Birthday, Christmas and PJ's. I want to say school too, but I'm not certain on that one.
Yes, they had her "Meet" School, Xmas, Summer and also Winter outfits! for girls that matched the doll outfits.
I saw the PJ's. So can you still buy the others off AG?. I just order Caroline the birthday dress for Kirsten. Where do I look on E-bay?
Cool
Thanks
You need to look on ebay, all the Kirsten Girl outfits have been discountinued for years. [img]frown.gif[/img]
Ria, You are so good to answer my questions. Thanks. Now if you were me
What would you search under or what would you type in for your search!
Thank-you darlin.
I would do American Girl Kirsten Girls as I do not know any outfits that maybe on. I'll look on ebay now and if any, I will pm you the auctions! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Could not find any right now, but will always look.
I search under "American Girl size", and usually that will pull up listings for girl sized outfits. You can see all the Kirsten girl outfits on Curt's website:
http://curtdanhauser.com/AG_Collecting/Dresses.html
I've gotten a few now and they are so well made! I think they tend to run very slim though.
Laurie
I think the size tends to depend on whether it is a newer AG outfit or an older one. We don't have any of the older outfits so I don't know how they fit, but we have some of the newer AGOT outfits and they run big. My daughter usually wears a 7 and the size seven AGOT outfits we have are falling off of her.